Responsible for the content of the website:
Via Panider 38,
39040 Castelrotto (IT)
VAT number: 03073530218
fiscal code: GLLGBA90S43B160K
Source of pictures
(a) Armin Sitterli
(b) Gabi Goller
The individual enterprise Gabi Goller, pursuant to articles 12 and 13 of the EU regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter GDPR), gives the following
- General Information
The services offered on the website of the individual enterprise Gabi Goller, which is regulated by the present provisions on data protection, are not intended to be used by persons under the age of 14.
Pursuant to article 2 quinques of legislative decree of 10 August 2018, no. 101, in relation to article 8, paragraph 1 of the GDPR, only those who reached the above mentioned minimum age may perform the acts indicated in point 3, being the only who can legitimately consent to these privacy provisions, which is the prerequisite for the collection and processing of personal data.
The website https://www.schlernescapes.com may contain links to other websites. These have their own privacy policies, which may be different from the one adopted by the Data controller. The individual enterprise Gabi Goller does not take any responsibility in relation to third parties’ websites and their content.
- Data controller
The Data controller is the individual enterprise Gabi Goller, with seat in 39040 Castelrotto (IT), Via Panider 38, fiscal code GLL GBA 90S43 B160K, email: email@example.com; Tel. +39 346 233 0848.
- Purposes of data processing
The individual enterprise Gabi Goller only processes data voluntarily provided by the Visitor of the website. Navigation on this website is also possible without providing information and personal data. All Visitors are free to provide the individual enterprise Gabi Goller with personal data in order to make requests and use the services offered by this. Collected and stored personal data will exclusively be used for the following purposes.
Visitors to the website may communicate their data in order to
- obtain information on the services offered;
- book an appointment for the use of the services and make the corresponding reservation.
The individual enterprise Gabi Goller does not intend to process special personal data, i.e. those revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
The individual enterprise Gabi Goller does not intend to process personal data of judicial relevance, i.e. those related to criminal convictions and offences. Please do not indicate and/or communicate such data and information on this website.
- Legal basis of the processing
The processing of Visitors’ personal data is lawful, because it is necessary to
- execute and fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations and to
- fulfil legal obligations.
- Consequences of the failure to communicate data
Failure to communicate data could impede to process the Visitor’s request, to execute and/or fulfil pre-contractual or contractual obligations.
- Data retention
The Visitors’ information and personal data collected through this website, including voluntarily communicated data in order to receive information by writing to the contact addresses indicated on this website, will be kept exclusively for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes and only for the period therefore necessary and however for no longer than ten years from the execution of the service, unless otherwise requested by the authorities or as required by law.
- Data communication
The Visitors’ data may be communicated to affiliated companies or other subjects, which the Data Controller avails himself of for the management of fiscal and accounting aspects of the relationship, professionals and consultants in legal, tax, subjects who manage or assist the Data Controller in the administration of the information system and of the website and all those, whose assistance/advice/provision of services will be necessary to implement the purposes set out in point 3 and fulfil legal and fiscal obligations.
With the exception of the above-mentioned possibilities, the data collected from the Visitors will not be transferred to third parties.
- Transfer of data abroad
The Visitors’ data will not be transferred outside the EU.
- Methods of treatment
Data processing will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by authorized persons. The data will be stored in our digital archives, computer and paper and anyway within the Italian territory.
The Visitors’ personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision making process, including profiling.
- Rights of the interested party
At any time the Visitor can exercise their rights towards the Data controller, including
- requesting, pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR, access to their personal data and related information; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data concerning the Visitor (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
- requesting the limitation of the processing of the Visitor’s personal data (upon the existence of one of the conditions indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- opposing at any time the processing of the Visitor’s personal data upon the occurrence of particular situations that affect their person;
- requesting and obtaining, where technically possible and where data processing finds its legal basis in a contract or consent, the Visitor’s personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format by an automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- file a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
For the purpose of exercising the aforementioned rights, the Visitor can contact the Data controller at the addresses indicated in point 2.